AM

Posted on May 10, 2022

I bought this for my husband because he need to use the computer for along time ,he fells that his eyes are less dry after taking it. Good

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I bought this item for my son. He uses computers a lot for his school work. He does not like the capsule form. I am so happy to find this gummy for him. The formulation is the same as the normal pills plus all the good taste.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

The taste is really good. But I don't like the sugar that cover it. I already finished 1 bottle but still not feel any change.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I bought this as I use computer a lot and I do not like to take pills. Glad that I found this. The gummies taste good and I find less eye lethargic.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My job requires a lot of computer work. I glad I found lutein in gummy format as I don't like to take pills. The gummies taste really good. You don't feel like taking a supplement. And my eyes are less tired now. Good product good brand.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Bought these because I deal with eye strain. I thought the mango flavor would be good but I’m not a fan. Haven’t been taking long enough to see if it helps my eyes. I’m it will but I don’t think I’ll purchase again because of the flavor and texture.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

My husband loves it and will keep buying this. For me, it smell and taste good. I just don't like the texture of the gummy because it seems like jelly, and it covered with sugar.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

Bought these for my Mom and she went to eye Dr and she said her eyes were progressing better.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Bit too sweet. I wish there wouldn’t be so much sugar coated.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

very good very good very good