AM
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I tried this product years ago just to gave it a try, within a week, your skin is glowing and flawless, don't know their magic recipe but that's the best collagen product, I have tried many brands and will not give this result, so went back on this just a week, same great result, very affective, see results in a just few days, go get it, you won't regret!

17ba9f6a-c978-4b59-82c4-9049e64bd4d7
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

HA plus MSM What a perfect combination I t really works to relieve any pain that I have in my joints at 67 years old

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This supplement is new to be, but so far so good! Easy to swallow and no adverse effects :). Seems to be a good-quality product.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great combo... love Type II Collagen , Hyaluronic Acid, and Chondrotin Sulfate... been taking for a year and my skin is not as dry as it used to be.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Hydroplenish was the reason I joined IHerb ( the best price and availability). Have been taking it for a few years. Receive lots of compliments on how I look. Very happy. It makes me look and feel great. highly recommend

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I love this product, i have been using it for over 6 years. It lubricates my skin and joints and even plumps up my lips. It makes my hair and nails grow super fast as well. I always get compliments on my nails as they are so long and pretty.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

I have tried other brands, this wasn’t as good as I expected! It taste weird, and has no effects on my body! I will not repurchase this.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I have really been trying to increase my intake of collagen after reading how important it is not only externally but internally too! This formula is easy to take on the go and doesn't cause any gastrointestinal irritation. I have a very sensitive stomach so that is super important to me.

Posted on Feb 25, 2021

I ordered this product for my mother. She has chronic arthritis for years and she wakes up every morning with stiff and painful joints. I chose this supplement because it has everything needed for joint support and especially because it has MSM in it. As a veterinarian I have seen the improvement in horses after regular intake of MSM. My mother has drunk 3 packs so far and her condition is a little bit better. Hopefully after a few more packs she will be even better than now.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

a bit pricy compared with other brands, but i feel it helps my vision. When i switched to other brand, my vision declined