AM
4.7

4.7
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Only used in our household at the first whiff of a cold, flu or other viral symptoms. It is combined with an increase in the regular dose of Vitamin C and it worked impressively at fending off such viruses before they have a chance of gaining a foothold. If they do gain a foothold, again, taken with the increased dose of Vitamin and the possible combination with other immune defenders such as Elderberry, Astragalus & Cat's Claw, they help reduce the duration of such infections. We feel the inclusion of Goldenseal root makes Echinacea more effective and this particular brand is the best priced.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

I am very happy with this supplement. It has quality ingredients and it is a great price. I think it will probably last a good long while, but I would purchase again. This is the only time I have ever purchases this supplement so I have nothing to compare it too, but I didn't notice any taste.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

The quality of this product speaks for it self, the combined ingredients of echinacea with goldenseal have many benefits for the body as a herbal supplement. If you have some sore throat, you can take this for a few days and your sore throat will improve with the first few doses. An excellent product for all ages.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

Nature's Way® Echinacea-Goldenseal blend is designed to support immune system function. Both botanicals are native to North America, where goldenseal is grown in shade, while Echinacea requires more direct sunlight. At Nature's Way, we believe nature knows best. That's why our mission is to seek out the best herbs the earth has to give. It's the way we deliver uncompromising quality and help you live healthier.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The best quality out there and I haven't found any better priduct. The packaging is simple and easy to use. Whenever I feel something coming on, this it s my go to product. I had a bad tooth infection and could not get to the dentist. I took several if these over a 3 day period and not only did the pain of the infection stop but it hasn't returned. I saw massive improvement. I think it's a stellar formulation and supplement to keep on hand. The ingredients list is as pure as I've ever seen and I always get great health benefits ftom this product.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

During the COVID-19, we are looking the supplement that can help our immunity system works better. I read the overview of the product I found that Echinacea is designed to support immune system function. In my opinion it's good quality and package. It could help me fight with diseases.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Instead of taking something to hide the effects of a bug, why not take something that actually fights it so that you get better. I have even had this stuff recommended to me by open minded medical professionals.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Took this together with Vit C,D and zinc during our holiday in Europe and it helped us with our immunity. None of us fell sick!

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Colds, and other infections, hay fever, boils, and acne, fever...a lot of conditions obtain relief through the use of this herb. Been using it for years and thus formula just works.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

It is a formula that stimulates the immune system, the combination of its ingredients activates white blood cells and increases their response to viral infections, ideal for fighting colds, infections, sore throats, flu, cough and fever.