AM

Based on 10,731 Ratings
9,104
1,242
4,787

I decided to give this vitamin a try because I have noticed a lot of struggles with joint pain and fatigue since having my baby. After just one week, I was noticing improvements in my mood and health, as well as quality of life! This product was the perfect solution for me.

5,085

I've been taking this vitamin for the last few weeks and have noticed a marked improvement in my overall health. I sleep better, my mood is heightened, and I'm more alert in the morning. It's a great supplement that really works!

5,150

I take this vitamin and have noticed improvements in my health, mood, and quality of life. This is the perfect supplement for me because it has everything I need without any additives or fillers. Plus, it's so affordable!

5,508

I've been taking this vitamin for a few weeks now, and my skin is looking brighter, I'm feeling stronger than ever and my mood has improved. I feel like the general public is not aware of how good this vitamin is. It's fantastic!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 30, 2023
1,696

I order these vitamins for my husband 4 or 5 times to maintain immunity in spring and autumn, or simply for vigor. He goes to cheers, the court is satisfied, each time he asks for more to order. Usually we take ( and I take the same for women ) with omega 3

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

the quality is just fantastic. a bit hard to open the bottle but the pill size and the potency are really there. I like the package and the effect. I just take 1 pill daily now and I feel each ingredient. Really satisfied with this one and I feel like the prevention is one step further.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

Perfect balance which allows me to literally take just one pill as opposed to multiple ones. The only drawback is that it does not contain Potassium and it Magnesium is still below daily recommendation. If it's up to me, I'd also increase the zinc as opposed to things like Vitamin A and C which you can easily consume otherwise from daily food. Excellent choice for One daily Multivitamin tablet.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Have purchased this product many times and will continue to do so. Natural vitamins are superior to artificial ones, this can be attested by scientific papers. I am not an organic/natural snob as I am not opposed to chemicals/artificial products. You will notice a difference after taking this.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

my husband is taking this supplement. he is 41 yrs of age. he said the supplement is very potent and it gives him more energy. He is taking the supplement day. the size is just enough to be swallowed but the downside is that he can taste it directly since it is not sugar coated . anyway, this is what we love for the Nature's way products, it is made naturally without unnecessary ingredients.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Certainly one of the best multivitamins! Also one huge perk of getting this product is that you just need to have one tab a day, unlike many others that require 2/3 tabs/ day. I had used this product many times before and I keep going back to it only cause its has rich sources that contain all the vitamins minerals and all other essential add ons. So if you are looking for a one stop solution that takes care of almost everything.