Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Gate, Pomegranate & Sunflower Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I bought this shampoo to try because I was very curious when I read the reviews about it. I really loved it!! It cleanses the hair in a gentle way and leaves an incredible shine. It didn't dry out my hair. The scent is very delicate and pleasant, I recommend it!

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

A very mild shampoo that does not fade colored hair quickly. The shampoo has a mild pleasant scent. With 2 times a week you can use the bottle for a very long time. Turn well in advance otherwise you will have a thick substance left when the bottle is almost empty and that is not so pleasant. Wash your hair 2 twice in a row. Wash once is clean, wash twice is care. Never wash your hair too hot, this dries out your hair and always rinse it well.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I love this shampoo! I got a perm back in february, which is why I can't use any shampoo with salt or salt derived products. This shampoo has made my perm last for a long time (It's June and I still have it). It leaves my hair looking amazing and non frizzy. I also love the smell because it's nice, natural and not too strong. Will definitely repurchase!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Very nice natural shampoo. Cleans scalp while being gentle on colour treated hair. vegan, SLS and paraben-free. Made in USA. It has a bright, refreshing citrus-pomegranate smell.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

We've been done long before it all begun Still can't give it up Lead me on but leave before the morning comes Even though it's what we want, can't keep this up for long [Pre-Chorus] But I just, I just don't wanna leave you Might just, might just throw away the reasons Why we both can't lay here And secret, secret, both gotta keep it Honest, honest, that's just a game We know we both can't play

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

It smells great and has good value; I recommend it! It has the right amount of foam and is very beneficial for the scalp and hair. I love the smell because it's nice, fruity scent, precious pomegranate extract, natural, and not too strong. On top of all of this, the product is vegan and gluten-free.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I love this product The package is good This product had made my perm last longer, it does not strip my hair. Nice fruity smell It isn't liquify as some totally worth it soft scent I love the product as the price is right This product is vegan and gluten free

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This shampoo has a very valuable pomegranate extract in it, which is very beneficial for the scalp and hair. The product does not strip hair from its natural oils completely and doesn't irritate sensitive skin at all. As it has much glycerin in it, the shampoo is really moisturizing. Be careful, the texture is very dense, so it may be difficult to get the product out of it sometimes.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I tried this shampoo for the color-treated aspect plus the natural ingredients. It came packaged well with no spillage. I have not used it long to see quality over time, but I am liking it so far. When I've used other hair products by Nature Gate, I absolutely loved them and the scents are fabulous.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

i have been trying out different shampoos on iherbs and this has been by far the best. it smells good and not too strong, with just right amount of foam and most importantly leave my hair clean but not too dry other brands i tried tend to make my hair tangled and slightly dry but not this one!