AM

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I absolutely love these masks! They are so light and airy, yet they fit my face perfectly. And the lemon scent is just divine. I've used other sheet masks before that were either too heavy or didn't fit well, but these are perfect.

f2b9cdc8-8e34-4148-aed7-2aeefeb5ab7b
c60d7deb-d785-46a6-9d4b-4054b03bb43f
5b78fdc2-412b-42ed-8b5e-b4434967fa94
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I have heard that Missha makes very good quality cosmetics. I received three different masks as gifts. Great lineup. The woman I gave them to is very pleased and rated them positively. I guess the lemon has a bleaching effect. I got them cheaply, from a promotion, I recommend.

This mask is incredible! I have never used anything like it before. It makes my skin feel so smooth and soft, and it has a refreshing lemon scent. I will definitely be buying more of these!

Cherryxzee
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Perfect sheet mask for normal & sensitive skin types, can be used on frequently basis, the size fits the face perfectly, good quality packaged & has a Nice scent. 🍋💛💚✨Highly recommended 🥰

e486bdac-a369-440c-a2fb-5d15384a7cb8
1f9deb00-e3ca-43f3-805e-cb594b070d92
Posted on May 6, 2022

This is the second time I bought this sheet mask. use it after cleaning your face then toner, moisturizer then the sheet mask to get the best result. Click yes if it helps.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Light scent and very generous lotion in the package; i first used the mask and since i had alot of lotion left in the package, i used it to put on face and neck for a few more days. I liked that it seems to be beneficial to my skin (moisturizes with lemon as i could use lemons).

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The serum soaked mask is more watery than gel-based. There is no strong fragrance and my skin looks moisturised and calm after using the mask. The amount of serum is very generous. But the sheet mask is a bit too thin, and I prefer thicker sheet masks.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Suggested use After washing your face, prepare the skin with toner. Spread the sheet mask evenly over the face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and remove the mask. Pat leftover essence lightly until fully absorbed.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

great quality might include sensitive ingredients including collagen no leak in package the skin feels amazing after the improvement on the skin will be shown immediately after

Posted on May 6, 2022

Lovely mask . I use it before an event to give my skin a healthy look. The results don't obviously last long (as with any facial mask) but it is good to try, if you don't have any Vitamin C allergies.