AM

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

Tried a few higher priced shampoo and conditioner sets but i like the way this one smells and and leaves your hair feeling really soft and smooth. They are small bottles but you only need a small amount so it lasts pretty well. The bottle can be improved, it becomes harder to take out afterwards and one really needs to squeeze. The scent is awesome. its hard to use because of the small bottle.

e644f190-22cb-4c42-b4a1-0e0f5c75887a
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Only downside is the size of the bottle is fairly small. Luckily as a guy, I don't need to use that much product with my short hair. That aside, the conditioner is fantastic. It has a great spa-like quality scent that permeates the shower while lathering. It leaves my hair feeling pretty smooth & moisturized and the smell lasts for a while. As with all of Lumin's products, the packaging is extremely attractive and makes our shower look like a professional spa.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

This stuff is great, and a little goes a long way. The scent is nice, but I don’t think it’s a strong smell. The size of the bottle is a little inconvenient because it’s too big for a carry on, but it’s great for my gym bag. I use it almost everyday and my hair is so soft!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Sorry I don't find any benefit to this product, I have been using it for two weeks. Probably is not for my hair type (damaged hair) after rinsing I don't see the positive change I expect. and the quantity is really small in relation to the price, and there is no justification for this. .

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Using for 3 weeks 4 times a week Dis nothing..

205ff88e-ba17-43e3-ba07-6ac0fb9e7198
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I like it , it leaves the hair so soft and give more volume to it .

Posted on May 20, 2022

I liked this one, but which it was in a bigger size

Auto-translated from Arabic

4 times a week, extra hydration, hair repair, strengthening, volumizing and simplifying. Hair repair. He has a beautiful ring, doesn't he? Our lightweight Keratin Strengthening Conditioner with Jojoba Oil not only repairs damaged ends and promotes healthy hair, it also strengthens weak follicles to reduce the appearance of any thinning. Don't shave your head yet - you're still playing this game.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Soothing scent, my hair is smooth after using it twice

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Quality conditioner, pleasant smell, preserves the hair, slightly small packaging