AM

Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Inducing Lactation

I am using these capsules to relactate after years of being “dry.” My daughter needs to get a feeding tube and I’d like to provide her some breast milk that way. Since starting these capsules (I take about 4 per day) I’ve already noticed more fluid being released from the nipple, and the fluid is turning more white all the time. I am not using pharmaceuticals- just Liquid Gold capsules and Blessed Thistle. Package size is a little small but worth it in my opinion. Herbs smell fresh and of good quality. These herbs are also great for general health too. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR DIABETICS!

bac28d01-892f-4d93-b451-1bc9176c1644
a018d18f-ac70-47d6-ac62-57fb67594b81
Posted on May 13, 2022

Amazing results ..I was suffering from low milk supply since starting and was providing formula to my baby.. But this product helped me increased my milk supply a lot and now I am able to exclusively breast feed my baby and I can even say the quality of milk is much thicker. I like the taste and size of tablets its okay. Ingredients are really good with great benefits and does not cause any gas problems to me or baby either .Consuming 2 tablets as mentioned after meals and its working great. Already planning to buy 3rd bottle... Thankyouuuu so much!!

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

choose this type of vitamins for the first time I hope it will be Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good for my daughter Today is my first day for use ing it The smell is bad for me and my daughter and also the taste not the best one The packaging is very nice and safe

ac65ea3c-77fd-4ce1-a3b8-439aaa9b353e
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

This is my first try on this one I already tried the princess pump and it's ok. I hope this one give me more supply of milk 😊

cef1bc8f-b158-4ae3-9636-0e69b7d71f7e
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Legendairy milk is one of the best products I’ve found. Fantastic quality control to ensure you’re getting what you pay for. Natural ingredients that ultimately have no taste! Packaging is awesome with informative blurbs of what you’re taking and why they’re highly beneficial for lactation boost!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I’m totally convinced that a legendary milk it’s helping me to produce more milk. It definitely takes a couple of days for it to kick in but I would definitely recommend it to any new mom who is struggling with her milk supply.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

It helped me a lot my baby is not crying for milk anymore she get full easily now am so happy I order it again