Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, SAMe ( Disulfate Tosylate), 400 mg, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets - iHerb
AM
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This and in combination with d-ribose powder took my fibromyalgia pain from 10 to 0. I’m out running again, my muscles are not in pain, my brain fog is gone. I can honestly say now I’m in total remission. Not a single medication I’ve been on previous made me feel this good!

Posted on May 25, 2022

As the literature states Sam-e is great for mood joints and greatly supports the liver. For me it helps greatly with sleep. If I wake during the night it is more effective that melatonin to get back to sleep. It is great for those with COMT variants. It is a strong HDC inhibitor so is very helpful with histamine intolerance.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Sam-e is an excellent long-term supplement for mood and joints benefits. I switched to Lake Avenue after the other brand I had used for many years and switched their formulation to add other ingredients, and raised both the price per pill and the size of those pills. Lake Avenue's version is an excellent value.

Posted on May 16, 2022

This quality supplement has greatly benefits my back pain and my depression, but there may be risks when combining SAMe with medication or other supplements. You shouldn't take SAMe in combination with antidepressants, cough medicine, diabetes medication, levodopa (L-dopa), L-tryptophan, medications that affects serotonin levels, St. John's wort, or other medication unless you are being monitored by a health professional. SAMe should be discontinued at least two weeks before a scheduled surgery.

Posted on May 12, 2022

At 400mg per tab this is a high dose quality amount which makes all the difference and is cost effective. It seriously lifts my mood and I can really feel the benefit In a short time frame once tablet absorbed fully. Long term use this works very well to lift my mood generally and keeps the depression at bay

Posted on May 6, 2022

I really liked this product, especially for the quality of the ingredient and the attractive price, compared to other brands. My back pain improved a lot after 1 week of use and I noticed a significant improvement in my mood and my willingness to perform mental tasks (improved concentration and attention)! I'm sleeping better and waking up with more energy! The format of the pills makes it very easy to swallow and I didn't have stomach problems, taking the pills on an empty stomach.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have dysthymia and chronic fatigue (CFS), and noticed an immediate improvement with this supplement. It's not a magic pill, but it does help reduce brain fog, and makes me feel more grounded and focused. This in turn improves my mood, and gives me the energy to start things that previously seemed overwhelming. I take one pill in the morning with food; no stomach issues. I notice an acute yet subtle improvement in energy/clarity until sometime in the afternoon, but the subjective improvement to how grounded and present I feel seems to last for most of the day. Quality seems good, though I really wish it didn't contain titanium dioxide (recently banned as a food additive in the EU due to potentially carcinogenic long-term accumulation effects). However, the enteric coating is great for improving bioavailability, since SAMe is relatively poorly absorbed in the intestines. The pills themselves are relatively large, but I find them easy to swallow. TL;DR: very pleased with the effects so far, will order again!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

A very well packaged SAM0e product, with great quality of ingredients in a nice enteric coated size. The benefits to mood, energy, joint pain reduction and mental attention is particularly noticeable in those suffering depression. Considering the rapid recovery of an aged relative with liver issues, the absorption is great, and no complaints about smells or taste either. Recommended.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have been taking SAMe for over 10 years. It helps with my mood and reduces chronic pain in my back. It was expensive and I decided to try Lake Avenue brand to save money. Happy to say it works just the same as the more expensive brands!! And I am always pleased with customer service at IHerb.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Since taking SAMe I have noticed a decrease in my joint pain which is really helpful. I also take MSM so would recommend combining the two if you suffer from joint pain. There is no taste or smell to these tablets and they are a normal size so not hard to swallow. Very pure product for a great price. Highly recommended... Great quality for a great price, will purchase again for sure