Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides, Type I & III, 1.01 lb (460 g) - iHerb
AM
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

This product has helped my eczema drastically! My skin is visibly retaining moisture. I put this in my oatmeal smoothies or coffee. There is no taste :) My hands use to break out at least once a week. I've also been using this in conjunction with msm cream This is a before and after pic

Posted on May 5, 2022

Ok, Honestly, I can’t say enough about this product! I have been to many Dermatologist for skin issues (rash, eczema) and they always refer me to lotions or oils...none of that helped as much as this! After 4 days I saw an enormous improvement in my skin. I have used other brands of collagen before and couldn’t get past the taste or smell but this brand has no bad taste or smell. I use 2 scoops in my hot coffee. The benefit and effect is just wonderful. Thank you IHERB!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

The quality of the product is very effective. first time to see a effective,authentic brand from U.S that is worth the price. Honestly,taking this night everyday helps me of my sleep problem.And when I woke up in the morning I still feel fresh after a long tiring work and not enough sleep I highly recommended this product!No fishy taste at all you can mix in every drinks you like to take kust make sure that its warm before you make it cold👌

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

On time delivery. Packaging is good. Product quality is good. Food supplement only not for weight reduction. Best price. Taste unflavoured. Ingredient just calories, protein, sodium and collagen peptides. Usually use with milk, tea, coffee. Just adding 2 scopes. Scope is inculed. Overall good product. Will order again. Thanks iHerb

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

i used this for almost two weeks, initial 6 days gives me more supple skin and reduced my maskne a little. but the rest 6 weeks gives me papules in different area in my face. I don't know the exact cause, but i still used this hoping that my skin barrier would be okay later. Sometimes you can put this as an add in my sheet mask regime.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Lake Avenue Nutrition, Hydrolyzed Collgane Peptides Type I & II are one of the best offer under collagen supplement here in iHerb. The packaging of product is very secured. The ingredient, quality and composition of powder are so excellent. It can be easily mis with the water, the taste is not that bad and can be easily taken. This supplement benefits me to have healthy and tight skin, stronger bone and healthy joint. I believe this also have some benefits in hairs, nails, etc. This supplement, making it "Hydrolyzed" making the absorption rate in the body effective. So far I really like this product, its what I call a protein supplement with excellent benefits in other areas of health aside from muscle. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Been using this for more than 2 months, and I noticed that my skin looks better and feels more hydrated, hair and nails is less brittle. I love that it doesn’t add any taste to my drinks. I always add this to my coffee, and drink it first thing in the morning.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

On time delivery seems to be perfect product with marvelous quality :) Unflavored ingredients gives good impression for old ages who’s like this product Good package with excellent quality’s composition reflects with benefits and improvement on body protect its from deficiency of collagen Support knee and diet and effect good no taste

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The quality is good i liked the fact that it doesnt have any taste or smell which is a good thing for people who dont handle weird smells/tastes. However, when it comes to its effect, i have just started using this product so i must take time to see the omprovement in my skin

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love it. The composition of ingredients is just right. I think it’s best to take this from age 25. I saw an improvement as it stopped my hairfall problem. I can say it is really effective. It benefits my health so I added it to my daily diet. No weird taste even. The package is good it’s reusable.