AM

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

465181cc-b92b-42ba-afd3-dd965066d3a2
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This eye patches are great. I use them in the morning and evening and my under eye zone look really nice. Small wrinkles are gone. Don’t forget after using eye patches to cover the zone with eye cream .

Im in loooove 💜 They are cute and i love to use them

e1b390e2-ebbb-4213-9384-6c8e69d2ca6a
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I love the little white and purple pattern on these. Their gentle and smell nice. I did find them moisturizing and non irritating.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I really like hydrogel patches. Especially Korean ones. They stick very well to the face. The effect is wonderful, the skin is tightened. moisturized. I put them on at night and sleep peacefully, in the morning I clean, wash my face and apply cream. All night, the patches do not slip, and do not interfere, they give off all the moisture, in the morning I remove them dry from my face. I can't pick just one in particular, I love them all! the most important thing is that I can no longer do without them and prefer them to sheet and hydrogel masks.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Good "blueberry" patches, like the others from Koelf. They refresh well (I store them in the refrigerator), relieve morning swelling under the eyes and moisturize. The patches are translucent and under the eyes look less bright than in a jar.

18fd48dc-c399-474b-9732-7027a31de257
sksmk5
Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I use a face pack and this every other day. I hope the slack in my eyes doesn't bother me even a little. Isn't it better than not using it emotionally?

LenaBablo
Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Auto-translated from Russian

Cute patches purple with stripes, refresh the look and relieve a little puffiness 👍🏼

efdaecce-4869-48db-a33c-24a5bace5002
Posted on May 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I use patches on a daily basis. They moisturize the undereyes well. I will order more.

Posted on May 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

good patches, dense enough, do not tear, well impregnated. I liked it .