Page 1 - Reviews - Kirk's, 100% Premium Coconut Oil Gentle Castile Soap, Fragrance Free, 3 Bars, 4 oz (113 g) Each - iHerb
AM
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I've been using Kirk's soap for years. It lathers really well in hard water and rinses clean, with no sticky residue is left on my skin. Keeps my skin very soft especially in Wintertime. I prefer the fragrance free bar instead of the scented one. iherb offers these at a great price, thanks iherb!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Even though it is fragrance free, I can detect a pleasant scent that would just be in the making of the soap. It is easy to use and only a tiny bit is needed. Package is excellent. Size and quality is good. It would be suitable for all ages. It feels good so I would say the composition is good.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Kirk's Coconut Castile is my absolute favorite packaged bar soap. I am a soap maker, so I am a bit of a snob when it comes to store bought soaps, but this one just has so many uses that it's become a staple in my home. It's gentle enough to use on skin but has multiple uses, and since it's fragrance free, you can make different things with it and add scent as desired. The quality of this soap is top notch!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I definitely enjoy using Kirk's soap. Its great on sensitive skin. Iherb has a better price than you will find in the store. Coconut soap as well as coconut oil does wonders for the skin. My skin is dry and the combination has made my skin soft to the touch.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love this soap! I usually just buy it in the store but when covid hit, it was hard to find any soap anywhere. I use it mainly for making my own laundry soap; I use a cheese grater to grate the bars down, and mix it in with baking soda, super washing soda, and a little Borax. It's great to use a laundry soap without all the chemicals and additives. Kirk's is awesome!

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

I usually grater each bar in clean water and add some essential oil drops to use it as my body wash. My skin feels clean and moisturize after each bath. I avoid body wash comercial brands because they tend to irritate my skin or eventually I start feeling a dry skin, not with this soap bar.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

My wife suffers from Celiac disease, which makes it difficult to find an actually non-irritating soap. She uses the fragrance-free version of Kirk's, which is actually certified gluten-free by the National Celiac Association. It is actually fragrance-free and doesn't irritate. It has a good lather and a pleasant, gentle natural soap smell. Because it is a bar soap it does tend to dry out the skin a bit, but not as much as other brands (such as Dr. Bronner's). Highly recommended for anyone, whether you have Celiac disease or not, who struggles with sensitive skin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Items received in good condition. Repeated purchase. Thank you I Herb for always making sure items are in good quality. No scent, use for DIY product, great size and great packaging. Benefit: I am using it to diy laundry powder

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Gentle soap bar, it is nice if you are sensitive to fragrance and don't want to irritate your skin. Use on hand/body and it does the job. Contains coconut oil so I don't like to use it on my face. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I have sensitive skin, and this doesn’t irritate it! It leaves skin with a super clean feeling, and there is no scent left behind (which my husband likes because scented products make his skin itch) large size bars. I caught a 20% off sale. I probably wouldn’t buy if it wasn’t on sale because it is a bit expensive now.