AM

Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Delicious!

Love the flavour. This is probably the best canned fish on iHerb that I’ve ever tried. The right amount of the sour lemon juice brings out the umami of the mackerel that similar products don’t have. With the mild olive oil as support, it’s the perfect canned fish for a simple meal.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I seldom ordered canned mackerel but after reading the reviews, I gave it a try. The pieces are big with about 4 pieces in a can, soaked in high quality olive oil. The lemon slices added freshness and tangy taste to the fish, which is perfect especially for salad in a hot summer. I poured the olive oil to the salad as well, making use of every ingredients in the can. Recommend to anyone who wish for new ideas of canned fish.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The fish is super. There is little liquid, only meat. It is very pleasant to pay money specifically for meat, and not for liquid. The price is fully justified. The taste is impeccable. We love making sandwiches and adding to salads

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Good value for money. It tastes really good. It is convenient if you want to make a quite lunch with it. It provides a lot of DHA/Omega 3 and protein.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I love the taste of this. The fish is good quality. The lemon and olive oil are awesome. Perfect for morning protein or for lunch or dinner.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

so good with crackers or a quick pasta. they are pretty high quality compared to what i get in my country, and is at a good price point. really takes me back to being in spain or italy.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Some of the best mackerel on the market. The cans are non-BPA lined, and the fish is so fresh and delicious. These go well in sandwiches, on salads, or just by itself. The lemon flavor is mild and refreshing! Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I have yet to try this particular flavour and I am not a fan of tinned mackerel but always trying to add more oily fish to my diet - I am hoping this one also tastes a lot less fishy and thus more palatable to me and my household. Also the brand has good quality ratings which is important to me. enjoyed the Mediterranean flavours one in the same brand.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I guess it is ok for the price after I drained all the oil away and sometimes I even wipe it with a paper napkin.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

This mackerel is good but the Mediterranean variety is better. I would purchase this again if I wanted to use it in a recipe with lemon and fish.