Page 1 - Reviews - Isntree, Green Tea Fresh Emulsion, 4.06 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
AM
Posted on May 22, 2022

The scent is a bit "plasticky", but when using it you feel very hydrated and it feels like a high-quality crème with a smoot composition. The size of the package lasted me 3 months. It doesn't have any active ingredients so it's gentle and great for sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

The best moisturizer I have tried for sensitive oily skin prone to acne. I have always struggled to find the right moisturizer because I suffer from hormonal acne. Specifically, this moisturizer coped well with my pimples - the existing ones have healed, and the new ones did not appear. I also liked the fact that for at least 6 hours my skin was nicely matte, without excessive shine. This emulsion is weightless but moisturizes quite well. A favorite for now!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I have an oily skin with a little acne every now and then, and my face tend to sweat. A lot. You can imagine how I like layers of creams and products... I used to avoid putting on moisturizers because they never completely absorb and make me sweat even worse. No more!!! This one is so light! It's refreshing and hydrating, yet absorbs within seconds and leaves skin fresh, hydrated and not greasy!!! Even in the harsh summer here. I am now much more likely to use sunscreen, as it doesn't feel like I'm already wearing a thick layer of mud. Unscented. Great on top of serums and under sunscreen.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Wonderful for oily skin. The emulsion is gel-like, odorless and so pleasant for oily skin. It sits nicely under the tinted sunscreen or BB. The bottle is made of frosted plastic with pump application so it is very convenient to use.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Very nice emulsion , it’s not drying at all and perfect for combination skin . The benefit of emulsion is that you don’t need to put to much of it in each use .There is no scent at all . And the size of it is big , I expected for something smaller .

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I use this every morning after another serum, but before my daily sunscreen. It’s light in scent and consistency. I’m not sure how it’ll do with sensitive skin and if it’s gentle enough for that. I’ve been experimenting with trying different emulsions. This is one of them.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love this in the morning for an antioxidant boost to help out my spf, it gives some light moisture that my spf helps to lock in. I don’t wash my face in the morning and I’m always in a rush, so this is really nice and convenient to add to my (very fast!) morning routine!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Second time ordering this lotion. It's my morning lotion. Simple to put on with a pump and has no scent or fragrance. It's light and gentle enough for daily wear. It took me quite a while to get through the first bottle and I use it every morning. It's nothing fancy but a great buy!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Almost done with this bottle, when I was using it day and night, I cleared half of it in a month. But now that I'm only using it in the day time, it's lasting longer. Not the most moisturising since it is an emulsion, so I've had to use another moisturiser for night time. But this is great for what it is, don't clog my pores, very calming on my sensitive skin.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great for emulsion! I'm using daily as emollient or as a base for my makeup. I really love especially that it does not cause any acne or other things on your skin! I highly recommend it, taking into account that i have treied lots and lots of creams from dermatologist recommended as Avene, Vichy, Roche etc and this one has also a bigger quantity