AM

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Amazing night cream that is gentle on skin. Great quality that can be use frequently for all different age group. Its does moisturize well and non stick It can be used for sensitive skin type and the key benefit is that it can moisturize your skin without making the skin feels oily. To top it all. It is very affordable

d7f84350-07d6-4485-8995-5226351c7a60

I am 31 age , i use this vitamin C night cream for 2 month , i like it , it helps me in brightening my face , i was use it daily at night with all package of vitamin C products , i advice to use the toner and the cleaner before for effective result , finally put like ☺️if you like

13266133-f0bc-4d0e-a8ba-a6cef0d30c98
Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This cream alone works so so, but if you try it with vitamin C serum, you will be surprised in the morning. With serum it is a great for moisturising the skin, I have dry skin, and just this cream drys my skin but with serum or oil! WOW! I like it a lot - it is gentle. It is a good quality.The skin in the morning is refreshed and has a nice texture and tone. Looks healthy ans shiny. .

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Bought instanaturals toner /serum/night cream. I’ve always used Just a cleanser and moisturizer. I spent so much time in the sun growing up, my pores are large/skin is a bit dry for my age. It’s very sensitive too. My main concerns are hyperpigmentation and dryness and sensitivity. (Queue upcoming fall/winter season). I had a makeup session done the other day PRE instanaturals, my skin broke out so bad! This product came to my rescue after such a small amount of time! Adding toner/serum/night cream/retinol is making my skin clear and firm. The night cream will have your skin feeling buttery soft and clean in the morning! The texture is light and absorbs super fast❤️ I was worried about a breakout or reaction because that’s all my skin has ever done to any product but this line is so gentle for sensitive skin. CLEAN INGREDIENTS too. The packaging for all the products is great, love the spray toner and the size of the toner as well, amazing! Love the orange scent, after all the products it does lightly linger and the smell is orangey+fresh 🥰 Attached photos are only after 2 days of use! Can’t wait to keep using💐❤️

db14acdf-44b8-456b-b344-cec33fd0a307
0524d267-9f48-4362-aeec-2369841e25f1
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Scent is nice, use it every evening alternately with my InstaNatural,Skin Brightening Youth Restoring serum , quality of packaging is great as well as the size and been using it for 2 nights now and as per my age benefits its very gentle for my sensitive skin.. And with just how many nights ive seen the different with my skin and season now here is so hot. smell wise not really good maybe because of the composition yet its helps to moisturized my skin during morning,.. but ladies remember to wear sunblock as always during morning time.

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

There’s no scent, can be used on face, good quality, average size, age 30 and above recommendations, package convenient, benefit for face area, composition is good, can be used in all seasons, good moisturizer, smooth texture, no Sensitive reaction, gentle on skin, frequency 3 times per week for me, removes area of concern

Posted on May 28, 2022

This serum doesn't have scent. I have been using this serum daily for a couple weeks. I have found some improvement in fine lines around eyes and and forehead. It's a light texture and I feel like this has been gentle on my sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. I have not breakups from using it!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I have noticed this brightening effect in my face next morning if I apply this cream the previous night. An inner glow kind of thing. Amazing cream. Cinsistency is not too thick or thin. Just the right amount comes out after a squirt. Scent is not overpowering. All in all it is a great moisturizer.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I really liked it! I got it in a 15 ml size to try it out. it smells wonderfully fresh and citrusy. Texture isn't oily but good enough for night use for me. I have erratic facial skin and so far, no issues. Face is happy when I wake up. This is one brand that I have completely no issues with at all, among a few from iherb.