AM

Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Good!

It’s a really good moisturizer and for my oily skin it worked really well. It has a gel like texture and simple ingredient list. I don’t think it reduces much redness but it does have a cooling effect, overall I had a great experience, safe for my sensitive skin, probably will buy it again :)

4f0c2d7c-e6c0-426c-8513-775fd18605b1
f54bbb36-b53a-45c3-b171-224f3a34c8a6
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I have rosacea because of demodex mite over population and this stuff seems to work amazingly at adding good bacteria to my skin and crowding out the demodex mites. It has a lovely water cream texture, you don't need a lot of it and it's very soothing. Within 24 hours, I've noticed a significant calming effect on my redness and the texture of my skin is quite improved. it also has no real scent. I use it twice a day. my skin is super sensitive and this is very soothing and Moisturizing. Definitely a good summer season moisturizer.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I ‏love the texture too smooth it moisturize very well makes my skin so soft. i have a spot in my face looks like an eczema or something like that “red and flaky spot” it start to disappear. i heard that it helps with skin barrier. I finished the half but im ordering again before mine is finish.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Wonderful texture, very watery but occlusive. It does take awhile to sink in, but does not sting or leave a residue. Could use this year-round

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Compare to other reviewer that is true with Sticky texture feel, but it is due to Dextrin ingredient. Overall experience is nice, no sensitive reaction. The reason I have bought it because i read an article about building Nice germ on skin. But I am really don't know if lactobacillus ferment lysate helps for that. There is no Science to prove lactobacillus ferment lysat is work on skin.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

This cream really helped my stressed and broken skin barrier, the texture is smooth and also smooth when applied to the skin. No bad experiences except for the fragrances

Posted on Aug 20, 2022

great option. composition is good. I like. recommended for purchase.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good to use with same line of essence drop

Posted on Dec 31, 2021