AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 14, 2022
很好!

When I looked into the characteristics of allulose. I suddenly came up making some low-carb coconut candies. I actually made those coconut candies this afternoon with 80g of this powdered allulose, 400g fresh coconut milk, 24g coconut butter, 1 tsp homemade vanilla extract and 1g pink salt. I put the mixture into my saucepan and started from medium heat to bring it to simmer. Then I stirred with my silicone spatula to make sure everywhere was heated evenly. With more water evaporated, it became sticky and the color turned brown. I stopped when it started sticking to the bottom of my pan. I used a piece of parchment paper to transfer the candy block to and left it to cool, and rolled it to a long snake shape. Then I cut it into pieces and wrapped then into my precut parchment paper, put them in refrigerating for harden. They turned out very fragrant and chewy, like toffees but chewier. The sweetness is not like the ones you got from the shop, but for me and my family, they are satisfying and enjoying. The white stuff on candy surface was frozen coconut oil from coconut butter.

59205b8e-b47c-448f-91ae-31ba9991d1f9
Posted on May 16, 2022

Great quality product, second time ordering. Tastes like sugar without the negative effects made some perfect caramel with it, madeleines, crèmes brûlées, everything. Will try on some macarons using the new ordered batch I can’t wait. If it’s not sweet enough you can just add in a pinch of stevia in your recipe (make sure it’s raw pure stevia, mine come as a green powder) and you get a perfect sugar replacement. I’ve seen advice about mixing the stevia and the Allulose together but I prefer adding the stevia later in my batter when I make a recipe rather than blending it in and wasting a batch of Allulose. Only negative point is the price, very expensive compared to sugar I hope it will lower with time.

a39e0aca-2719-4ba9-96d7-c96951aa4bab
fda237ef-faaa-4730-a95c-be0f8657cf12
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Love it! It has now become my sweetener of choice. It works perfectly in all my baked goods and I use just a little to sweeten my drinks. It tastes just like sugar, no weird aftertastes at all. The quality is great and the granules are fine, which makes it easy to dissolve in pretty much anything! I only wish the bag was a bit bigger, but I suppose it’s not so bad for the price.

98ee30e4-54cd-4110-86ae-570409d81186
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Item was received within a week of ordering. I have yet to try this long enough so I can't comment on its benefit on or quality yet. The ingredient list is informative. .The package is also ok. Taste wise, it sure does taste sweet without the minty after taste compared to Erythritol.

b61b02c6-28ec-4935-8897-c3b9692cce57
Posted on May 1, 2022

It is a natural sweetener derived from corn and this is non-GMO. It is rich in natural nutrients, antioxidants, but is low on the glycemic index, so you can have something sweet without raising your blood sugar. because of this it is suitable for Keto diets and for diabetisc.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Allulose - a sweetener, is a healthy alternative to sugar. It does not contain any calories and can be sweetened just like with sugar. That's why people call it "healthy" sugar. It has the taste, texture (grain) of table sugar. It has 70% of the sweetness of white sugar and almost the same taste perception, it leaves neither a bitter aftertaste like e.g. stevia, nor an intense and long-lasting sweetness like e.g. sucralose. Not only has its own good taste, but also the property of masking the aftertastes of other substances (e.g. stevia), which gives a great potential for using the synergy of various sweeteners, e.g. in diet drinks. It has 90% less calories than regular sugar - it is almost unmetabolized by the human body. It does not cause gastrointestinal discomfort - flatulence, diarrhea, etc. In processing, it has the same features as ordinary sugar - it does not foam the mass, gives volume, is easily soluble in liquids, and above all, it caramelizes at high temperatures like sugar - polyols, e.g. erythritol, do not have this feature.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Love the product Taste is good; the closest I've tasted to sugar. The quality is excellent and allulose is easy to work. It doesn't crystalize like other sweeteners which makes it a wonderful ingredient for desserts. Love the benefits too! Would love it if allulose came in bigger packaging.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I use tonnes of sweeteners for KETO baking, alternating between allulose and erythritol. I find that allulose gives me less tummy troubles even when i kind of overdose on it with too much baked goods. Performance wise, Allulose browns better, and yields more tender baked goods without the cooling after taste. i prefer it in cakes and muffins, but sometimes when baking cookies, i find it makes it a little softer instead of crunchy. Health Garden brand's Allulose is a finer grind which i like as it makes it easier to incorporate when baking. Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I am very happy with this product. I wanted fo make keto salted caramel and allulose is perfect. Shipping was very fast. The products were well wrapped. Excellent sweetener that tastes like sugar with no after taste at all. My keto homemade salted caramel tastes exactly like the one I made with real sugar and looks the same. This allulose is also organic so totally made with natural ingredients. I loved it as soon as I tasted it. It looks and behaves exactly like sugar but without the carbs and without hurting your teeeth. I have tried all sweeteners and this one is deffo a keeper it is top quality. It's a keto dream come true and I will order it regularly so I always have some in my pantry because I already can't live without it ❤

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Keto diet cocktails, ice cream, baked goods, and literally THE BEST for savory sauces like BBQ or hoisin. No tummy trouble at all with allulose, and it doesn't leave any weird after taste. Sugar alcohols will also mess up your gut bacteria which allulose will not because it technically a type of sugar, just without all the calories and other issues. For the size, the price is the best you'll find here on iHerb and only has the one ingredient.