AM

Posted on May 20, 2022
Great supplement

My granddaughter (age 18 Month) was in ER this week with 2 different viruses, fever, no appetite, dehydrated, and poor breathing with croupy cough. She was sent home with instructions to increase fluids and allow her to eat whatever she would eat. So we gave her this pouch and she had it consumed in less then 2 minutes She loved it and it was nutritional-but she didn't know it Still not better but at least she ate something that was good for her..

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Real nice quality of the product for its money. Very good organic ingredients - my daughter loved it. Size is quite nice - not too much - not too little - perfect serving size. Package is cute - nothing I’ve seen around In My country. baby’s age is just over a year old.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Amazing! I even taste it myself. Love all the natural ingredients. Quality product. We use these every day. Perfect for his age. All came packaged in a beautiful box. Perfect size for one meal. Benefits me as a mum as sometimes I don’t have time to cook too much always. When we are out and about it at home we use these products. I’m actually about to place my second order now

This is a tasty and easy breakfast pouch option for the days I'm running out the door to work and dad is busy with other things. It seems to last a sufficient amount of time as far as fending off hunger, and it's pretty tasty. My son never really spits this one out. He does try to steal the pouch and wave it around as he gets excited with this one though... be warned.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

love Gerber items. prefect for my toddler. good quality ingredients. the perfect size for a snack and as a meal with the oatmeal . taste really good.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Good product to purchase with high quality. Taste good and best ingredient. Packaging is nice and suitable for age 1 baby. Suggest to have more available flavour.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Good product. Good packaging, cardboard, dense. It came very quickly. The quality is excellent. I recommend.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

repurchased of this quality baby food. good taste and my daughter loves it! ingredients ised are superb.

b83e62bf-86a3-4b2b-b28b-fddd486a74e1
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great quality, many ingredients, nice taste and convenient size. Kids love it!

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Excellent! My baby’s favourite snack. Packaging is convenient and contains decent nuturitious ingredients.