AM

4.4
Based on 3,131 Ratings
2,072
Posted on Nov 8, 2022

amazing superfood great quality ingredients, very beneficial supplement to improve your diet and health tastes incredible well packaged, great size and composition I've experienced great benefits by adding this highly antioxidant rich plant based mix to my day you will see improvement in workout and achieve your fitness and lifestyle goals no matter your age

c66b5804-83b7-4ecd-aaf7-1ed9fe96d73c
77e44594-60bd-4e82-a941-810b2b7aedc8
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Hi I Have Hashimoto's Thyroid problem so i have so many food allergies like gulten, dairy, fish, and soy i cant able to find product which suits me, but finally i ended up with Garden of life protein powder Really i never felt this much Energetic in my whole life , please do try if i can use this product means anyone can use, before i can't able to do simple tasks now i can do anything, I felt like God asked him to make this product for me, Very Good Quality product, ingredients are very Clean,Very big Size, I am very blessed to get this product ,i have full day Energy and No mood swings and Happy mom to help my 3kids to grow happily, I can also reach my Goal very Easily, i want to continue Garden of life products throughout my life, deep from my heart Thanks alot and God bless you😊 Highly Recommended for people who has food allergies and low energy levels and to improve overall health and Anyone who wanted Good Health ❤️

8a07c477-760b-4118-b487-101fd343a2ad
Posted on May 17, 2022

The best plant protein I have ever had! I am absolutely in love with it! This is just enough for my breakfast because it keeps my stomah full for few hours untill lunch . I have just ordered my third pack! Highly recommended. Great quality. Very rich because of many different sources of plant protein. Never saw so many kind of plants ingredients in any other plant shake . My unflavoured version is delicious with a one cocoa tablespoon and oat milk .

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

Highest quality protein, of Raw ingredients makes this plant-based protein an essential part of my diet. I take it after workout. I love the natural taste, and it helps me reach my goals by getting enough protein for my lifestyle. Good size, excellent packaging. The benefits can be felt shortly after daily use.

96e49c2a-c590-4356-926d-1a4064e7f172

This Raw Organic Protein is one of the best vegan protein powders I've ever tried. It's a close second favorite, after the GOL Raw Organic Meal. This one is perfect if you want a little more protein and less added vitamins/superfoods. The Unflavored variety truly has NO added taste! Not sweet at all. It just has a mild taste, a little like unflavored oatmeal or unseasoned beans. But it has a fairly smooth texture, not gummy or slimy like other brands. The only thing I really dislike: It's not as easy to stir into a drink like coffee or soymilk, no matter what the temperature, so you really need a good shaker or an actual blender to get out all the lumps. It's also a tad pricey compared to other brands, but it's worth it for the good plant based ingredients and lack of sweeteners and other flavorings. Those two factors aren't enough to take down the rating, so I'd still give it 5 stars.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

It doesn't have the bad artificial taste most vegan protein powders have. Easy to digest, doesn't even cause nausea. I like to drink it as is (just add some water to one scoop and shake) or add a tablespoon of hot chocolate powder to the mix. Makes it easier to reach my protein goals as a vegan who doesn't like the taste of most substitutes (I can't just eat enough tofu/legumes because then the portion sizes would have to be too big)

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I recently started using Garden of Life's RAW Organic Protein and I am extremely satisfied with the results. As someone who is always looking for natural ways to improve my overall health, I was excited to give this protein supplement a try. The powder is made with a blend of organic plant-based protein sources such as sprouted brown rice, peas, and chia seeds. It is also unflavored so it can be easily added to smoothies, oatmeal, or any other recipe without altering the taste. I appreciate that the powder is organic, non-GMO, and gluten-free, making it a great option for people with dietary restrictions. After using this powder for a few weeks, I've noticed an improvement in my energy levels and overall well-being. I highly recommend Garden of Life's RAW Organic Protein to anyone looking for a high-quality, organic, and plant-based protein supplement.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Re-ordering this product RAW Unflavored for the second time because my supply ran out, I also get the Weight Loss & Sport Vanilla Fit tubs. Everything arrived extremely quickly and perfectly packaged. Very easy process! I really love these great quality product and feel assured in clean , healthy ingredients that will take good care of my protein needs as a vegetarian. Great deal, best price I found here!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,070

is my best option talking about protein! NO SUGAR, NOT dairy.... Good aminoacids... digestives enzime! very complete 👏 and is the only one with which I do NOT get stomach inflammation after taking it. I can see the result! usually I take with smoothies 😋 the days in which I'm training lower body! 🙃

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I like this product. I think the quality is good and the ingredients are very 'clean' (ie: no chemicals or junk ingredients). Obviously, it's not a substitute for a good diet, but it's great for when you need extra protein - especially if you want it to be plant based. I found it to be a good benefit to my family as an extra boost of protein - especially after a workout. I do wish protein powders were also sold in larger sizes, as I find it so inconvenient (and expensive) to have to keep buying smaller tubs when my family get through it in no time at all. I also don't like having to throw away so much packaging, so if I could buy good quality protein powders (this brand and a few others) in much larger quantities, I would. I like that this brand has an unflavoured option, which is useful for smoothies where you already have a predominant flavour and don't want to change the taste.