AM

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

The formula looks very good: organic reishi and cordyceps fruiting body extracts. Each capsule is equivalent to 2.5g of dry mushrooms. I plan to take 1 capsule a day as a long course because benefits build over time. Not only for the respiratory but the immune system too. I started it now before the cold and flu season began. I like a dark glass bottle. And it looks like Gaia herbs is a good solid brand. I google a little bit and have found that they are located in Brevard, North Carolina. GaiaFarm boasts more than five million Certified USDA Organic plants grown annually. I've bought a few more supplements from them and they all are good.

c820bcbc-1fa4-48ba-ae9a-a9eedcfc0c8f
de9cbdb8-2ca6-4f9a-8ce6-40a7b782b892
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

gaia herbs has good reputation and is a good clean brand. the bottle is also made of glass which is safer. I switched from another popular mushroom blend to this one. I gave this to my mother and my father. so far so good and I have been purchasing more for stock.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

The product helped to get rid of a long-lasting cough in the autumn-winter season. The composition also helps to strengthen immunity. Definitely worth a try.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have been taking these for several months to counter the effects of lyme. I have seen a good improvement in my energy levels. En will be taking them for the near future. I also feel my immunity has improved.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Quality product. I trust it’s doing something at the cellular level. I had Covid a while back but had no respiratory symptoms. Could this have stopped virus taking root in throat/lungs/nose? Dose seems rather low but maybe that’s all you need.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

This is a wonderful product with benefits that accrue over time. I can always trust the purity and quality of Gaia products!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Good mushrooms blend, once a day dose which is very convenient.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

will try and come back for the comment

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

There was a huge weakness after corona. I have been drinking for the third week and I can say that I feel a huge difference. Strength has increased! 3 weeks ago I could do a little something and I had to lie down and rest. There was no strength at all. Now I feel much better, I do much more. And I don't feel as tired as before. Started the second jar. I read that this complex has a cumulative effect.