AM

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I really felt a huge improvement in my breathing after taking this supplement. I suffered from acute bronchitis during the winter season and had beathing difficulties. Really pleased with quality of the product. I am impressed with ingredients included in this supplement. I have more energy since taking this supplement.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Bought this specifically because I trust Gaia herbs quality control. I got it after a positive Covid test as a proactive remedy. I never had any respiratory problems. I now use it prior to aerobic exercise and notice an improvement in my workouts: greater duration without being winded. I definitely notice a difference when I do and don’t take this supplement. I recommend it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I bought these when I had a cold and it seemed to benefit me. I trust the quality of Gaia herbs and have bought many things made by them over the years. The ingredients are gel like I discover when I was trying to consume less capsules. It's a bit sticky so I began swallowing them keeping the ingredients in the capsules. The color of the ingredients are like those on the colors of the box it comes in except for the white.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I bought this together with Lobelia tincture for my partner's asthma and she did much better with it, especially through the season with the most pollutants. I recommend trying these herbs if you're looking for a way to substitute or find relief from the conventional turbohaler. It's worth to give it a try.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Hi all. I put my father on this product back in october 2021. His relif was instant almost i beleive. It was a combination with his nubilizer, salt therapy twice a week vitamin e , and D3. Back in Feb 22 we couldnt get them and when we brainstorm now , he has kind of struggled pretty much since. Othered them the other day , and within days this helps him immensely.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I've used and trusted Gaia herbs for years. I had a very bad flu for weeks this past winter, that was trying to go into my lungs. This formula seemed to really help me heal alot faster. Really high quality, and I trust Gaia to know how to use fresh and high quality herbs, put the ingredients/herbs together for the most synergistic blend. Highly recommend. I used most of one bottle and bought another to have in my medicine cabinet for next winter!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Happy with my purchase. Bought product to strengthen my lungs after being ill. So far so good. It has really helped with coughing. It contains a combination of quality ingredients; such as elecampane, holy basil etc. . I did my research before selecting this product and is happy overall with my purchase.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Hopeful these will help with my asthma as the ingredients are great. Know Gaia is a top notch quality brand. They're easy to swallow too.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Certainly helps the lungs however the combination improves digestion and intestinal comfort for me. I take together with pre and probiotics (not at the same time) and they seem to noticeably complement each other.

If you're aiming to improve the function and health of your respiratory system, then this high quality product will never disappoint you, I've been taking this supplement for a year and it incredibly boosts the health of my body and wellness.