AM

Posted on May 4, 2022

This is the best iron supplement! Does not upset my stomach and love the fact that it has herbs and minerals in it for better use by my body. My iron levels built up quite rapidly after trying these. Small pills that are easy to take. So glad I tried them. You can feel the quality!

My wife has a mild anemia - we don't eat meat - so she started taking these vegetarian iron pills a couple years ago and saw such a difference in her energy levels, complexion, mental clarity. Big help! It was these pills, the good price and availability to ship to Mexico that brought me to iHerb in the first place. Thank you for bringing her vitality back!

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Great product! I've been using the Floradix brand for over a decade but I've always purchased the liquid version. However, I find the tablets much easier to take, have no taste, and are less apt to expire compared with the liquid iron supplement by Floradix. I trust the quality of this brand as it was recommended to me by a nutritionist.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Switched from Floradix liquid iron supplement for better cost effectiveness. I was also concerned about discoloring of my teeth. The tablets are small enough to swallow and easy to carry around. No side effect at all and taste so natural. I am almost finished with the and I can clearly see that my dizziness has reduced. Satisfied with the purchase and will repeat again.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

I like this product as it does not give me constipation unlike other iron supplements. This one is easy to swallow and safe to use as it is child proof packaging make it hard for children to open and consume. I love this product and it is a perennial in my daily supplementation. Recommendation for any woman who is iron deficient as it is easily digestible and helped with my tiredness.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I like this iron because I feel that the stomach related side effects are minimal. I also like that it is in tablet form since it is less of a hassle, I can travel with it, and it doesn’t stain my teeth like the liquid. The low reviews regarding opening try to take put the table like a regular pill. Instead, you have to peel the outer thin layer through the corner of the square and THEN pop-out the tablet. Easy.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

We have used Floradix for years for a number of family members who tend to be anemic, and it is amazing how quickly it resolves the problem, with substantial improvement within a couple of weeks. The tablets seem to work as well as the liquid, which often would be wasted if not used up soon enough. Some of us take 1 or 2 tablets a week for maintenance, those with more serious issues take it daily. I love that I can get it without yeast in it, which is a problem for me. Our doctors have been impressed with the results, telling us to "just keep doing what you are doing". Mega perk-there is no problem with constipation, as with regular iron supplements. Fantastic product!

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

The ingredient list looks good and I feel that the quality of the Iron Tablets is good! Pharmacian recommended me this product in my homecountry so I was happy to able to buy it also in Japan trough iHerb. The size of the package is good. Lately I have felt less tired after taking the iron tablets.