AM

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
Mild sweet and grassy flavor. Good quality

Taste is very subjective but I would describe it as smelling of straw - sweet + grassy. I much prefer the taste of other herbs like Raspberry Leaf so don't often drink this, but I like to mix it with stronger tasting herbs like Peppermint or Lemon Myrtle for an accent. Package lasts a long time considering the amount you use per serving (1 tablespoon) and frequency. I also want to mention that I love this series of organic Frontier Co-op product - just the right size packaging (not too large yet lasts for a while), absolutely great quality of ingredients (smells super fresh and strong everytime I open the bag).

704d9b1b-e051-4622-b4d2-84763fd3d105
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I purchased this Oatstraw to make "nora tea" for the benefits during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. It's been used for many years to prepare the body for birth and lactation. In the package I received, the oatstraw looked to be good quality. I mixed it with other frontier co-op herbs (nettles, red raspberry leaf, rosehips) along with alfalfa from a different brand. I will be buying from here again when I run out! Please leave a like if you found this review helpful. Thanks 😊

f88384ab-e6e1-4843-a649-5900bc987bf1
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I love to make tea with oat straw and magnolia bark- you can also combine with other teas for more benefit. It is very calming for the nerves and the quality is excellent. Frontier co-op is my go to brand for any types of herbs and spices; the packaging is also very cute :)

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good quality herb with many health effects. Usually it is for making tea. I am going to make an extract from it for making a wound healing lotion because of its silica content.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

This tea is very mild in flavor . Slightly sweet. If someone likes to drink strong brew , in my view this is not the tea for them . Quality of the product is very good as are other products from this comapny.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

nice fresh dried herbs. the quality of the herbs I've bought from this brand has been great!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Been using for couple weeks before period and having less symptom. So good so far. Good quality & price.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

A simple and enjoyable tea that feels wholesome to drink. Smells like fresh cut hay!

Posted on May 27, 2022

A new herb to me - been having it in tea and it’s a very soothing and anxiety reducing brew