AM

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I was looking to incorporate probiotics on my diet so I got this. So far I think its going great. I take 2 caps in the morning and its been a week although it says to tale 2 caps in the morning and after lunch. Will let you know in the future.

4a6609f3-3cbc-4e5b-92bb-5e0d3da11bdd
2a188016-7704-4768-9644-ce18c2db6812
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

cf1675a3-6643-46e7-983f-68ba44e205f1
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

quality: Works to eliminate bloating ingredient: natural vitamins size : medium sized easy to swallow dosage : 2 x twice a day. make sure to eat before. benefit: helps to loose weight. increase metabolism taste: tasteless

d86c32c7-7143-4ae2-a745-92cb6cbd06af

For few days i have been using these capsules and somehow i find them suppressing my appetite .. its ingredients are known and used to maintain good health .. the size of the capsule is perfect and the dosage is quite reasonable.. i will wait tell i finish the whole bottle and will update you with the real results!

Posted on May 22, 2022

I can't say much for the weight-loss aspect of this product, however - I will say that it really does help with digestion. The ingredients are definitely tried and true for weight-loss so I might try stacking with another product to get a more potent dosage. As far as nearly immediate benefits, it will certainly help with digestion and seemed to even help cleanse for the first few days.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

i am taking this in conjunction with Thorne thyrocsin. The capsules are quite a large size but easy to swallow with glass of water. They have no taste when swallowed whole. I am taking the dosage on the packaging, 4 capsules a day. I have lost weight in the three weeks I have been taking them. other benefits include increased energy and better sleep.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

im taking 2 capsules daily to begin with to avoid any negative side effect. so far, I like it because it is helping me to reduce the bloating of my stomach. Weight loss still too early to see the result but I like the product.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

The probioslim weight loss supplement pills size is acceptable and good and easy to swallow, for the ingredients it contain a perfect mixture of ingredients with a good quality, there is no taste of the pills and that's a good point for it , to get the perfect benefit of it you have to follow the direction of use and the dosage allowed( don't exceed the amount of the dosage written in the directions without having a consultation from a specialist) , it is better followed with a diet plan and an exercise program to get the fully results.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

This has been working great and keeping the bowels going. And I can tell an increase in energy as well. Great quality. Came in the size dosage too.

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

One of the best nutritional supplements that help reduce fat in the human body Easy to swallow and I will see results in the next few days . . .