AM

Posted on Dec 7, 2021
Highly Recommend For Moisture Barrier Care

This cream really helped me out earlier this year when my skin barrier was badly messed up. It’s not fungal acne safe, but it is one of the only products I was able to use when my skin wouldn’t tolerate anything else. I got this for when I finish my current lighter-weight moisturizer, because the weather is getting colder and drier.

eff3ec69-62a4-4d24-a37c-181ef52c3421
f76bd22a-fdc5-46aa-aa43-049d5e60aea7

This is one of my favorite moisturizers ever! I have dry sensitive skin and this cream simply takes away all the discomfort that comes with dryness without being too greasy. Goes excellent under makeup/ spf. It also soothes my excema flareups. I like to have a spare tube in my stock always. Also, the packaging is really nice, with a twist cap, so there are is no spillage and it’s sanitary to use.

87d4b5cf-1c76-41ab-a18b-522f1a76fd3e
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This moisturizer is my saving grace. I bought this because I saw many people talking about it helping restore their skin barrier and texture. Let me just say that it is such a smooth, soothing moisturizer for my sensitive skin. It it has a very subtle scent and it just so good quality. Love itttttt.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Perfect moisturizer, like a cushion for your skin. I have sensitive, dehydrated and acne prone skin. I also get oily if my skin is not properly hydrated. This moisturizer leaves me feeling moist and the hydration level is boosted. My skin never feels tight after using this and I never break out. Most products do break me out, so I was thrilled with the performance of the Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream. It is unscented. The tube is easy to carry if you are traveling. The list of ingredients is shorter than most products so I think my skin likes that simplicity. I used to use the Moistfull Collagen cream by the same brand, Etude, which is not as moisturizing and caused breakouts on my skin after I used it for a few months. It also has a strong flowery scent which became tiresome. So, I definitely prefer the Soon Jung cream from Etude and I plan to try more from that line of products. ☺️

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I love this moisturizer. I live in Minnesota, so the winters here are harsh, but this stuff really does a great job at keeping my skin feeling soft and nourished. Doesn't irritate my sensitive/rosacea/acne prone skin. Great price for the quality and size, and love that it is fragrance free.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Skin type: sensitive, dehydrated, acne prone. (and trying to restore my skin barrier all at the same time while battling acne, not fun) When I found this for the price I thought there was a catch, thought it was way too good to be true. Works perfectly over Diferin Gel & is helping restore my skin barrier & my face has been very clear skin using it!!!!

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

The size is so small. I excepted it to be big. The packaging was so good too. It doesn’t burn while using it. No flavor. It is good for sensitive skin. So gentle on the skin. The delivery was too fast and good. It is not sticky. It is so moisturizing.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this product. My skin is very dry and sensitive with rosacea, and prone to closed comedones. This moisturizes my skin without irritating it or clogging my pores. The texture is silky and it feels nice going on, and a little goes a long way. I've repurchased it twice and plan to do so again!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This moisturiser has a really simple composition that doesn't irritate my skin. If you have reactive, dry, sensitive or rosacea prone skin, I think this is a great option to explore because the ingredients are really bare bone but perform effectively. I live in a dry, mostly arid climate, so I use this in the morning and at night, I will combine this with a slugging balm (especially in Winter). The packaging is also a huge bonus, squeezy tubes are always more hygienic than tubs and this one also has a twist lock for added cleanliness (it also doesn't explode on pressurised plane cabins when travelling). Definitely a staple moisturizer in my rotation, I think this is my third or fourth tube.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Wow this is my new favourite moisturizer hands down. I have acne prone, sensitive skin. I had some irritation from the panoxyl cleanser I was using and this took the irritation away within seconds. I wake up with glowing, hydrated skin. The texture is so lightweight but so hydrating. It’s magic in a tube. The package is really interesting as well, I love the locking mechanism on the cap. This is a staple in my routine forever.