AM

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I bought these for my daughter who has 6 food allergies. She loved them and wouldn't stop asking for more. It made me feel good that she was able to enjoy a normal treat that tasted really yummy!

a9c5009b-7654-445b-afbf-b40e2fea607f
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

it's pretty good it's not as good as I expected though. it does have good quality ingredients that are suitable for special diets. the texture of them does break apart a bit. the salt of caramel taste is not very strong. the size of them are small bite sizes.

The taste is good & I love that it’s super small bite size, good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & the taste is a bit salty for me, I usually eat it with a protein shake to balance the salty taste, has benefits to use in ur diet rather than commercial brownies & great snack to eat & good serving size 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

These are the best vegan and gluten free brownies ive ever had. People who are complaining thats its salty clearly never had salted caramel flavor in anything before. Its the perfect combination of salt and sweet.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love most of Enjoy Life Foods' options, but the brownie bites have all kind of been misses for me... the salted caramel is not very pronounced and is more of a chocolate brownie with the occasional bit of toffee in it. I *love* caramel, so maybe I was expecting too much, but this didn't really do it for me.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I tried this snack for the first time, it’s fit for my diet and I like to eat it. the taste was good but a little bit to much salty for my opinion. the package size is a little bit small.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

very tatsy with reasonsable size a bit salty but great taste as a snack to eat with coffee when you're in diet seems like very high quality coockie

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

I enjoy the texture of these brownie bites and the flavor is rich enough to satisfy your chocolate craving with just 1 or 2 pieces.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I enjoyed how the package is resealable and each brownie bite is quite small, making for a good snacking portion. The flavour is rich and chocolately! I would say I can only taste the salt (it is quite salty actually haha), but not the caramel though.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

Quite disappointed.. it taste just like normal chocolate brownies added with some salt. And the smell when I opened the packaging is not really pleasant, it’s not pure chocolate smell but a bit of artificial chemical smell if I were to describe it. There’s no sense of caramel for me. And I’ve tried enjoy life soft baked brownies before, I’d say there’s no difference between these two. And I noticed the ingredients used in this brand are more complicated as compared to other brands allergen free brownies. I even bought other flavours of this version, hope I can finish them without wasting. Won’t buy again, will switch to other brands with more simple ingredients.

27aebf99-a07a-4ebc-a395-443830a9e0cf