AM

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Wow the scent of this serum is so awesome. It is easy to use and I love the quality ingredients. I hope it benefits my scalp in long time. I guess it can be used for all ages. The packaging is simple and convenient to dispense. Great composition of ingredients.

705d666d-efa5-4c0a-8cdd-02c2d86c7de5
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

If you want to enhance your curly or wavy hair then this hair oil will bring out the best of your hair. This product is also effective for moisturizing your scalp to prevent and eliminate any dryness and accompanying itch. The scent is as described -blueberry mint and I enjoy this scent.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Bought this product after reading the recommendations. Love the smell of the oil, for my dry and dandruff prone skin it's just perfect. Plus, no need to wash my hair everyday, I'm using it twice a week. The thing that I don't love is the package- the dropper itself doesn't work properly, the liquid starts leaking out of it. My main goal is to get rid of the dandruff and the itchy feeling and not to grow hair, but anyways curious to see the results!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This smells DEVINE. I've always loved the Curls original line's smell and this one is just like the rest. I bought it to use it for head massages to promote hair growth and so far, can't say I'm unsatisfied!

N84
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It makes your hair oily so it is preferred to be used at night before going to bed wash it after you woke up. The smell is mint and makes your scalp fresh

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I’m glad that Iherb bring all products we loved ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ecbf6aad-464c-40e9-833f-740972138ae5
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

It make my hair oily i don’t recommend if you have oily scalp

39ead0ef-e487-42a6-8771-a433da4cf276
Posted on Mar 3, 2022

This serum makes my hair oily even I used a bit amount of oil. It does help reduce the itchy feeling and feel really refresh.