AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 30, 2022
Good

🌼🌼🌼DETAILED review 🌼🌼🌼 This cleanser is so gentle on the skin so it is suitable to almost all types of skin Second point that i saw alot of people complaining about how this product smells but it is not that bad and the smell will go away as soon as you rinse it with water 🚿 at first I thought it smells like lemon 🍋 but now i think it smells like kind of oil tree PS. Iam in love with the packaging of this product Plus the area where you take the product out is popped outside makes it easier to take the product out ( the small details are very important) 😍 ⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️ I deleted apart after using it for awhile i absolutely love it just dont use it with other new products And give it a time After this detailed review please give me like🙏🏻🙏🏻won’t take a second لايك يا حلواتتت👍🏻👍🏻

67a2674b-f45e-4643-8f18-1c108445ccf6
e0a7cf98-d11f-4b53-9302-b2cf39cfdbc9
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

A very good cleanser I have ordered several times, it cleanses well and does not cause irritation as it has a low ph of 5, suitable for oily and combination skin, I do not know about dry skin as it dries it a bit) I highly recommend it for oily and combination skin)

4755980d-13ef-4078-b18d-1f2694e0307e

Scent: there's a strong scent of tea tree oil, for those who are familiar. I use it daily. Personally, I don't cleanse in the morning but it is an awesome cleanser for the evening too. Gentle but thorough, won't strip you of your natural oils. It'd be nice to moisturize after using it, of course. Just like any other cleanser. An awesome value for your buck.

3c52c013-32a7-4fcb-b19b-92c8cce647e0
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I was looking for a gentle cleanser to use in the morning for my oily and acne prone skin and found this. I have beeb using for a few days since I just got it and I love it! Because the ph level is balanced, it doesnt leave any oiliness or dryness after my morning face wash. I was using cerave cleanser for oily skin which leaves a bit of oiliness but this one doesnt. I love it so far! It does have tea tree oil scent though. I am okay with it but for anyone who does not like that scent, it is something you should consider before buying it.

5e2c8758-f03d-4c9e-b772-671e834918d7
95537c94-2c76-4a8b-99a8-f1a922af7d47
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I’m a 25-year-old with acne prone, sensitive and dry skin. This is my 7th time buying this cleanser and I’ll keep coming back to it. I use it everyday, twice a day. At night, I use it as a second step cleanser. At first, it left my skin feeling tight and a bit dry, however, after starting to pair it with an oil-based cleanser (before) and a moisturizing toner (after), I no longer have that feeling. I like its package and, even though I use it very frequently, a little goes a long way. This cleanser lives up to its name! :)

0441e628-29db-4f05-8478-648a1a6af477
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I bought the trial size just to test it out instead of getting the big size incase my skin didn't like it but it worked great. The face wash is a clear gel that foams nicely once you rub it with some water on your palms. It wasn't overdrying which was a surprise since I was worried the tea tree would dry out my skin but it didn't. My skin also cleared up not completely but a little bit and my pimples during a breakout minimized and healed quicker when I switched my normal face wash for this one. I think my skin really liked it and I'm guessing the reason is the ingredients are very gentle and cleansing without stripping the skin making it feel dry. Overall I'd give it a 10/10! I already used it all up and I'm gonna go ahead and get the large size now and make this my go-to face wash when my face breakouts out and I get pimples. :)

18217f0b-21b8-49a0-947a-466e1d92aba9
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Very good cleansing gel for morning and night Strong strong smell but it washes off so after You get use to it it’s ok. Perfect for traveling because most of the cleaners have a pump and i cant take them with me when i travel Got it second time because its very good and good for acne prone skin. Very gentle and as I said its so convenient for traveling (I do travel alot) You get used to the smell

d1cd4b92-f3f3-47d5-b95c-d8a3af3673fb
25ed5c9d-2c6b-4c6f-8f56-ff7b47af9e9c
Posted on Oct 13, 2021

UPDATED: I love it. My skin feels great whenever I use it. No complaints from my combination, oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. The bottle lasted my 9 months with daily use 2x a day. You only need a small amount and it foams up beautifully. One note: When you first get the bottle, because it's big, you assume it's going to weigh more but I doesn't. It almost feels like there's less product than there should be but this is not the case.... There's more than enough.

047be966-68a2-422a-8d74-1993f594e075
Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been using this vitamin for about 2 months and it's been very effective so far. I have seen improvements in my health and energy levels, and I don't feel as tired as before. It's also a great addition to my diet, as it helps me maintain a healthy weight.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I purchased the small one and its to cute.. very small size just like a trial one. I like the quality of this product. This is popular everywhere. The packaging is also good. I like the benefits especially when you have combination skin like me. It is gentle cleanser , good for restore the skin barrier. Just apply moisturizer after and wear sunscreen everyday

81b5f9e3-602f-43b5-b66d-0093b20de2b9