AM

Posted on Sep 14, 2022
很好!

We are on strict no allergy diet for more than 2 years, that makes our bodies a lot healthier yet more sensitive to the foods. We could easily distinguish the good food and the bad, even between the two without eating sometimes. We've tried all kinds of fresh or canned fish that we could find. Unfortunately very few of them were satisfying, not only the tastes, but the feeling from our bodies after we had them, which was very disappointing. we hope this can make us feel positive.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Ok... Full disclosure: I really like Black pepper. Sooo.... I thought it tasted great! The packaging is very convenient if you're on the go. It is a small size portion... good for use in a salad or sandwich or snack with cheese and crackers. High protein and low carb if you're going that route with diet.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I use it in a salad, its a easy way to get good protein without having to open a can and make a mess. The pricepoint is excelletn and the package sixze made me feel full, the salad was full of protein. i like how this company has many flavors of salmon, I would buy them all and try them out to see which one you like

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Good taste and a super convenient addition to any of your meals to get a protein boost. Not as salty as other packaged or canned salmon and the portion is just right for me. The taste of pepper is not as strong but that won't stop me from restocking every once in a while.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Taste very good. Not cheap but worth the price. The product comes into nice and soft package that is esy to open and easy to be taken to a picnic or to work. It is a small portion of 70g only but full of taste, quality food and flavour!

4192c80a-fcdf-4904-bbf5-dd97b1e0e785
23218d8a-a074-47c2-a279-e05dcad95b16
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Quick lunch option for me. Works well in salad sandwiches and the cracked pepper flavored nice. Maybe a little salty but I just omit the salt in recipes if I need to.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

this is a good alternative to the original flavour. tastes great and hint if pepper for extra flavour. I use this for salads and packaging is convenient to store and open.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Love the packaging - it contains some generous chunks of salmon. Use the contents to top your favourite salad greens and you have a great, rich meal!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

i bring this salmon in my lunch, stays in the car. does not need refridgeration. healthy, tasty, and a fair price. i wish it came in a jumbo pack.