AM

Nathan
Posted on Jun 1, 2022
Good, but used to be better!

Still a great product, but the old version is missed. The previous formulation was for use on face and body and was approved by the National Eczema Foundation. The new face and body wash is no longer approved by the NEF. This one is, but it is body only so expect it to sting if it gets in eyes.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Gifted this to my friend who has a daughter with eczema, they have been using this from 6months old & still using until now even if their child doesnt have eczema anymore.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The doctor recommended this item for my baby’s eczema and its super effective nice scent easy to use, affordable you can see the benefits in few use. Gentle for sensitive baby skin

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Bought it for my friend's baby girl. Cetaphil is overpriced locally and that was why I ordered from iherb for her. It is a high quality body wash for babies and the package is convenient since it's a pump bottle. I wish there is a bigger size.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great, creamy texture, nice light scent, good size, easy applicator, highly recommended

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

its very gentle to the skin especially for the sensitive skin such as my daughter's

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Makes my son’s skin less dry and itchy. The amount is small so next time I’ll order more than one.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My LO's eczema actually got better. I will continue to use for my baby.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I really like this product it suits my sensitive skin.