AM

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Excellent heat protectant. The scent smells a little like coconut, very pleasant. I noticed it doesn't leave a sticky residue like a lot of other heat protectants which is a plus. It leaves the hair smooth. It didn't hydrate/moisturize my hair much, so I used a serum after styling my hair. It doesn't contain silicone which is what I was looking for. The bottle is a decent size.

790c5256-c415-407d-b5db-450e0c1ca0d7
fc71e68c-e32e-478f-a80b-455842f9469f
Posted on Apr 24, 2022

The scent is light and it is not hard to use. The quality is great and it does the job. It benefitted my curly hair from further damage. The packaging was great too! What I like about the product is how light it is and how easy to use it is. Highly recommend!

d92b9174-b684-4f27-8124-fb3a323abb8e
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Im 21 of age, The size and quality are good and sufficient, the package was super cute, used it more than 10 times but it’s suitable for my sensitive scalp , it does moisturize .. didn’t make my scalp burn when i had it on.. it does have a good scent to it tho .. please like 🙈

e56dc484-2c0b-42ce-b06e-d12ed4ef174a
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

i tried the trick to see if ur heat protection actually works, and it worked! the white part is the part where i sparyed it with heat protection and the black part is with no heat protection. 10/10 great size and gret price, has a good scent as well.

fee7b582-1a1a-4fc0-a243-8e2972b2b002
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

First time using this product and I already like it. It seems to help to dry my hair faster when I blow dry. The packaging is good. Spray nozzle is easy to dispense. I like the shea butter scent, it is really nice. The scent could last the entire day even under humid weather;). I had tried to use on it own and it works well too.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

to try it and i read many positive reviews about this product the scent perfect i will use it from today the size and quality amazing and the package also was perfect I like the comment and reviews about this product from benefit By the way my age is 35 Its good for all hair tips

I love the scent of this product it smells soo good and I’ve never been into heat protection even tho I do defuse my curls, I use this product after I’ve applied all my styling creams and gels onto my hair and my scalp is very sensitive to different products but It seems so really enjoy the canut brand I’ll definitely be buying more of this product for sure🙌🏼

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

This was packaged and shipped on time. My hair benefits so much from this as it protects it from the heat. I like the scent too. It would be better if you wash your hair first before spraying this. Not washing might cause your hair to be sticky and unpleasant looking.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love the scent - smells like a vacay at the beach. Hair is significantly easier to manage after blow drying, which is a must for me. Bottle is tall and lanky. Have also noticed that there isn't any additional significant damage to my hair after using this product. Will repurchase!

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Nice, I love it. I will buy it again. Beautiful Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and it's important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you find the perfect place to be released in manga panda fastest, recommend your friends to the next level of the world and is a member of a single to the right center of gravity Wow it's a nice product and important to help you Wow it's a nice product and important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you Wow it's a nice product and its important to help you find the best place to stay for a long time, and it is not a bad thing is to be used in conjunction with the accompanying drawings, the first time in the last few quality size age 35 package benefit composition season moisturize texture sensitive Scent Skin hair ingredient taste Daily effect tea blend caffeine serving frequency

3df5bc58-a9eb-4b11-af2c-0557373e3899