AM

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I wish this was bigger but I must mention my skin started glowing about 10 days after use, I will definitely recommend. The bottle and dropper are made out of glass so 1 has to be very careful

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

This is magic. From the first application you can tell that the skin is firmer and more glowy! It doesnt have a scent. It has a unique pump, not like the other serums. I used it after washing my face (almost half a pump each time). Def recommend :)

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I like this serum for my sensitive skin. I used it as soon arrived. Love it gives my skin glowing, I feel my skin moisturize well. Burt's bee products are great quality and all good and very suitable for my skin.

Boss
Posted on May 18, 2022

huge fan of burts bees products and cheaper than buying in Japan. it is a gentle serum which can be used for sensitive skin. The quality is burts quality with a mild scent.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It has very light scent almost doesn’t smell anything. The texture is very lightweight and absorbs quickly. It doesn’t leave any greasy or uncomfortable feeling. After finished a bottle, I am sorry to say I didn’t see any difference.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My face is shining after using it. I bought it with discount so it’s a pretty good investment to me. High recommended

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Mind blown. It works and fast too. My skin suddenly looks great.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I loved the way this product made my skin feel silky smooth.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I liked everything, except that the seal appears to have been opened before and the box looked a little dirty on the outside.