AM

Posted on May 17, 2022

My son is an avid wakeboarder and I wanted him to use a sunscreen that he doesn’t have to apply as often. It is not sticky and is easy to apply. He didin’t use it on his face, though, sine I bought one specifically for the face so I wouldn’t know if it stings the eye when it gets wet. This really works. It surely is a plus that he is not hurting the coral and marine life when he uses it. Will defintely buy again.

Lwilson
Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Love that the bottle turns blue in UV light so our daughter can't argue the application. Blends easier than many zinc/mineral sunscreens so my husband has also began using. Does have some white residue but much less than the baby age zine products. Perfect for the whole family!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Been using this sunscreen on my face for over a month daily and still have a lot left. This sunscreen is heavy on the face but I don’t mind it and it doesn’t break me out. It can leave a white cast but you can avoid it by rubbing it in properly. If you don’t like thick/heavy creams on your face, I recommend to use it on your body. I love the it’s scent free and doesn’t irritate my skin!

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on May 14, 2022

Really like it! yes, it will stain on some dark color fabric, but so gentle, comfortable, good quality and not sticky on skin. No smell at all which is good for me. Optimal size and smart color changing bottle will always remind you to care your body from the sun :)))

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The best thing is that it’s scent free and the main composition is zinc oxide.Good quality product and the packaging is superb .I use it in the morning routine only gives . Size of the product is also ok will last for couple of months . Just one thing is annoying that it feels sticky for a while .

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

It does not leave a white cast or greasy finish. Only a small amount is needed and one bottle can last quite a bit. Ingredients are of good quality. Will repurchase!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

the scent is ok and the size is smaller than I thought. but altogether I like that it absorbs quickly and is not too thick and sticky. cute packaging.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I live in the middle east and am a runner, this sunscreen stops my shoulders and neck from getting burned on those longer runs. Perfect for my kids as well, truly I think this sunscreen is the best out there