AM

Posted on Sep 29, 2022
Crunchy and Delicious like Country Fried Chicken Beans!

Watch Out or you'll eat the entire bag of these Country Fried Broad Beans. And, they do go well with a nice, chilled Chianti! (or some Pepsi and Seltzer Water) These Fava Beans are slightly sweet, light and crunchy. They remind me of a lighter, sweeter version of the coating on Country Fried Chicken. Yummy! According to the package, they are roasted and also Vegan. They have no cholesterol and are made using sea salt. At 110 calories per one ounce serving, lots of fiber and 6 grams of protein, who can complain? Also, lower on carbs than many other choices available. With all the tasty snacks iHerb has to offer, I think I'll really need to get on my exercise machines soon.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is a quality product. The flavor takes some getting used to if you're like me and don't have much experience with plant-based protein snacks. No problems with shipping or packaging. I'm not in love with it, but I would buy again for the health benefit, especially for the good price.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I used to be able to get this at a store and they stopped selling it. Luckily, iherb stocks it and I can get them! This flavor is the "original" salt, but it's super savory and tasty!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

surprisingly fun snack. salty. super crunchy. healthy!! what more could you want? Good protein. Low on all the baddies. Wouldn't mind if there was a bit more them inside the bag, but the quantity is decent enough for the price. I like the taste.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

These are great fried snack. I wouldn't say they are completely healthy as they are fried and pretty salty, so would not be a good option if you want something light and easy on digestion. However, still a good snack if you want something more crunchy than chips

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I absolutely love the taste of broad beans. These however seem to be fried, and I have been searching something that is a bit healthier.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I like broad beans, they are healthy, but this is also too salty. I guess other people like salt or spice or sugar, but I believe moderation is better.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

just ok.. has added wheat and taste sweet though no sugar on ingredients.

a8678c53-a288-44d3-a208-c0c95b0bb396
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

We can't get enough of these. Nutritious and they tadte great.