AM

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love this quality product. It has a smooth texture, non-greasy composition, goes on easily, slight orange scent but not overwhelming, requires very little to get the benefit of a deep moisturization. We use it to soothe sunburn during summer season and its fine on sensitive skin. Recently they changed the package and reduced the size from 2oz to 1.7oz. The vitamin C in it is much needed as we age because Vit C makes collagen and this helps me iron out wrinkles.

Posted on May 18, 2022

The second time I order this moisturiser and probably not the last! I love the fresh scent (which is exactly what I like for summer season) and the texture is amazing.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

i really love this product. I saw a big difference in my skin after only a week. The scent is nice. My skin has more moisturize and the texture is improved. The quality of Avalon products is excellent. I use it at bedtime only.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Omg the smell! But not just the smeel, the product is amazing, I felt the difference sine the first use, and I love it. One of the best that I used In years.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Excellent face cream! Adds a lot of moisture to the face and the skin feels wonderful. This is the second time I purchase, this time for my sister.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Love the orange smell. Nice texture. Put it before you go to sleep and the skin feels smooth and fresh in the morning.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I have been looking for this for quite awhile now. Glad to see it back. Best cream for my face.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Wonderful moisturizer that has a great scent! I also use it for every season because of the texture and composition. Enjoy the benefits of vitamin c!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Nice product and we order it constantly, not the first time. Size is good.