UpSpring, C-Panty, For C-Section Recovery, Black, Size S/M
- Date First Available: June 6 2018
Shipping Weight:0.21 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: UPG-00210
- UPC Code: 896785002106
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
17.8 x 12.7 x 4.8 cm , 0.1 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Slims Belly and Protects Incision
- Supports Weakened Abdominal Muscles
- Speeds Recovery and Shrinks Uterus
- Silicone Panel Inside Helps Reduce Scar, Redness + Itching
- Silicone is The Only FDA Recognized Material to Heal Scars
- OB/GYN Recommended
- Doctor Designed
- Latex Free
- 92% Nylon / 8% Spandex / Delicate Care
High Waist Moderate Medical Grade Compression
- Non-binding fluted waist avoids discomfort of elastic panty waistband.
- Compression reduces pain, swelling, flattens tummy and increases mobility.
- Medical grade silicone panel reduces scar, redness and itching.
- Seamless, full cut rear.
|C.Panty Size Chart|
|S-M (2-8)||L - XL (10-16)||1X-2X (18-24)|
|Waist||25.5'' - 33"||33.5" - 39"||39.5" - 45"|
|Hips||33" - 40.5"||41" - 45.5"||46" - 53.5"|
- C-Panty combines silicone to minimize scarring and light to moderate compression to safely control swelling. Garments with too much compression are not recommended after surgery.
- C-Panty should be used a minimum of 3 months and up to one year post surgery.
- Recommended wear is 12-23 hours per day.
- Wash by hand or delicate cycle. Do not machine wash.
Precautions: Before using C-Panty, get clearance from your doctor.
Do not use on open wounds. C-Panty can only be used if the incision is fully closed and healed (no scab remaining). To use earlier, cover silicone panel with a panty liner.
Some uncommon but normal symptoms with early use include itching and slight abdominal discomfort. As with any topical material, some type of reaction (usually heat or sweat rash) may occur. If you develop a rash, discontinue use for 24 hours. After skin has returned to normal, continue use. If you still have problems or experience discomfort, stop use and consult your doctor.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.