Palmer's, Ultra Moisturizing Lip Balm, SPF 15, Original, 2 Pack, 0.30 oz (8 g)
- Expiration Date: March 1 2024
- Date First Available: September 13 2018
Shipping Weight:0.03 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: PAL-04221
- UPC Code: 010181042218
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
11.4 x 7.6 x 1.5 cm , 0.02 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E
- Skin Protectant Sunscreen
- Long Lasting
- Helps Prevent & Protect Chapped, Cracked or Wind-Burned Lips
- Made with Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Palmer's is Against Animal Testing.
- Helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, cracked, or windburned lips.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
|Dimethicone 1.5%||Skin protectant|
|Mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum), microcrystalline wax (cera microcristallina), copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, fragrance (parfum), tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, isopropyl myristate, beta carotene (ci 40800), zea mays (corn) oil, benzyl alcohol.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.