- Expiration Date: October 1 2022
- Date First Available: November 18 2019
Shipping Weight:0.35 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: NUN-76014
- UPC Code: 810028760141
- Package Quantity: 180 Count
13.2 x 7.4 x 7.4 cm , 0.3 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Food Supplement
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- GMP Standards
Vitamin C is said to play an important role in the growth and repair of your body. It helps make collagen — a vital protein involved in maintaining the health of your skin, bone, teeth, cartilage, ligaments and blood vessels. It also helps heal wounds.
However, your body can’t store (or produce) Vitamin C. Therefore, a daily intake of Vitamin C is recommended. There are several reasons you may consider supplementing Vitamin C in your diet, whether due to a lack of Vitamin C rich foods or because your body does not absorb enough of the Vitamin c you consume.
Our Nu U Nutrition Vitamin C supplement is packed full of this essential nutrient. In one tablet, you’ll give your body an entire 1,000mg of Vitamin C.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Not suitable for young children.
- Always consult your healthcare professional before taking any food supplements, especially if you are taking medication or have an existing medical condition.
- Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Undesired effects from this supplement are rare. Please discontinue use and contact your healthcare professional immediately in the event of an adverse reaction.
Storage: Keep out of direct sunlight, in a cool and dry place. Keep out of reach of young children. Do not use if the safety seal is open or damaged.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|1 tablet typically provides:|
|Amount Per Serving||%NRV*|
|Vitamin C||1,000 mg||1,250|
|*NRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
**Nutrient Reference Value Not Established