Nature's Way, Umcka, ColdCare, Kids, For Ages 6 & Up, Cherry , 4 fl oz (120 ml)
Best By: April 2025
- Date First Available: February 2010
- Product Code: NWY-60165
- UPC Code: 033674601655
- Package Quantity: 118.29 ml
- Dimensions: 13.2 x 5.6 x 5.1 cm , 0.18 kg
Frequently purchased together
- Since 1969
- 99.95% Alcohol-Free
- Shortens Duration & Reduces Severity
- Nasal & Bronchial Irritations
- Sore Throat
- Soothing Syrup
- Clinically Proven
- Pelargonium Sidoides 1X
- 0.05% Alcohol
Uses: Shortens duration and reduces severity of symptoms associated with common colds and throat/nasal/bronchial irritations:
- Sore Throat
You can feel confident knowing that Umcka [Pelargonium sidoides 1X] is proven effective in clinical studies for alleviating common colds, plus nasal, throat, and bronchial irritations.
Umcka [Pelargonium sidoides 1X] does more than just relieve common cold symptoms-it actually speeds your recovery, which means you can get back to life faster.
Pelargonium sidoides 1X helps reduce the severity of your cold by relieving the symptoms associated with the common cold including congestion, cough, sore throat and hoarseness, plus nasal, throat and bronchial irritations.
- For best results, use at first sign of symptoms and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after symptoms cease.
- Use only with enclosed dosage cup.
|Adults and Children 12 years of age and older||Take 1 1/2 teaspoons (tsp) (7.5 mL) three times daily.|
|Children 6-11 years of age||Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) three times daily.|
|Children under 6 years of age||Consult a physician.|
|Active ingredient (in each teaspoon (tsp) = 5 ml)||Purpose|
|Pelargonium sidoides 1X||Shortens duration and reduces severity of upper respiratory symptoms|
|Inactive ingredients : Aronia juice, citric acid, ethyl alcohol, fructose, maltodextrin, natural flavor, potassium citrate, purified water|
Sore Throat Warning: Severe or persistent sore throat for more than 2 days or if accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, vomiting or rash may be serious. Consult a physician promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a persistent or chronic cough that lasts, is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema or is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- New symptoms occur, symptoms worsen or do not get better within 7 days.
- Fever worsens or last more than 3 days.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days or occurs with rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of an overdose, seek medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Store at room temperature 20-25ºC (68-77ºF) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Each teaspoon (tsp) contains potassium 10 mg.
Tamper Evident. Safety sealed with printed outer shrink band and printed inner seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.