- Date First Available: January 15 2020
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: MBN-01641
- UPC Code: 898220016419
- Package Quantity: 40 Count
18.3 x 10.9 x 3.8 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Mild By Nature Dryer Sheets
- Soften Fabrics
- Reduce Static-Cling
- Smooth Wrinkles
- Freshen Clothes
- Compostable Sheets
- Formulated to be Good for People & the Planet
These Dryer Sheets are formulated to be Mild By Nature for people and the planet.
- Made Without Animal Derived Ingredients & Dyes
- The Box is Made with 100% Recycled Paper (Minimum 35% Post Consumer)
- The Dryer Sheets are Compostable
- Not Tested on Animals
- Separate one new dryer sheet along center perforation to reduce risk of blocking dryer vents
- Place both pieces in dryer on top of clothes
- Recommend using medium heat setting to maintain fabric softener and static reducing benefits
Di-(Palm Carboxyethyl) Hydroxyethyl Methylammonium Methyl Sulfates and Fatty Acids.
CA Ingredient Disclosure:
Product Information & Safety Data Sheet
Please Recycle. Check with your community recycling facility for all your recycling options. The box is made with 100% recycled paper (minimum 35% post consumer).
Store in a cool, dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.