Frequently purchased together
- Enhances Memory and Cognitive Function
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO LE Certified
- Dietary Supplement
- Magtein - Think Clearly
Magnesium L-Threonate has less of a laxative effect than other forms of magnesium.
Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays an important role in the brain. It supports healthy memory and youthful cognitive function. Our Neuro-Mag® formula provides an ultra-absorbable form of magnesium, making it good for supporting memory and maintaining cognitive health.
Magnesium levels decline as we age. Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate is ideal for maintaining brain health.
Neuro-Mag® Magnesium L-Threonate Benefits
- Readily absorbed by brain for healthy function & youthful cognition
- Helps maintain crucial synaptic connections between brain cells
- Promotes healthy brain cell signaling pathways
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Mix one (1) scoop daily with water or juice to taste, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Citric acid, gum acacia, maltodextrin, natural flavors, stevia extract, silica.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.Density may vary from lot to lot.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (approx 3.11 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Magnesium (from 2000 mg Magtein® magnesium L-threonate)||144 mg||34%|