Kroeger Herb Co, CircuFlow, 270 Vegetarian Capsules
- Expiration Date: November 1 2024
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:0.27 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: KHC-10015
- UPC Code: 696916100158
- Package Quantity: 270 Count
7.6 x 7.6 x 13.2 cm , 0.23 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Helps Maintain Cardiovascular Function and Healthy Circulatory System.
- Dietary Supplement
- A One Month Program
- The Heart of Herbal Health
CircuFlow has an impressive combination of ingredients related to a healthy heart and arteries, in the prefect balance for optimal efficacy.
- Hawthorn Berry Supports arterial integrity, free flowing circulation, appropriate cholesterol levels and strong, steady heartbeats.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) - contains elemental silica for maintaining flexible arterial walls.
- Chromium Maintains the cholesterol balance of LDL and HDL
- Selenium Linked to proper cholesterol levels.
- Vitamin C Associated with capillary integrity and cholesterol health.
- Taurine Supports metabolism of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
- Arginine Supports healthy function of blood vessels.
Since 1985, CircuFlow has continued to be a leading supplement due to its significant influence on maintaining healthy circulation.
Hawthorn berry, the primary ingredient in CircuFlow, has an impressive history of supporting the heart and arteries. Due to traditional use and modern research on hawthorn's effects it is the most popular heart supplement in Germany, Switzerland and France.
Master herbalist Hanna Kroeger developed this herbal combination after decades of research and working closely with thousands of people's health needs using natural methods.
3 Capsules 3 times daily before meals with 2 tbsp. Aloe Vera juice.
Vegetarian source capsules.
Contains: Milk (from whey).
Kroeger Herb Products are made without fillers, binders, excipients, flowing agents or harmful solvents.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 3 capsules|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||1 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||144 mg||240%*|
|Selenium (as amino acid chelate)||6 mcg||8%*|
|Chromium (as picolinate chelate)||62 mcg||52%*|
|Proprietary Blend||1400 mg|
|Hawthorn berry (Crataegus species)||†|
|Horsetail Extract (Equisetum arvense) (Natural Source of Silica)||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
† Daily Value not established