King Arthur Baking Company, Buttermilk Pancake Mix, 16 oz (454 g)
Best By: October 2024
- Date First Available: October 2021
- Product Code: KNG-06009
- UPC Code: 071012060092
- Package Quantity: 453.59 g
- Dimensions: 13.2 x 14.9 x 6.1 cm , 0.47 kg
Frequently purchased together
- 100% Employee Owned
- Estd 1790
- Just Add Water
- Made With Real Buttermilk
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, Preservatives
- Kosher Dairy
- Sourced Non-GMO
Make Your Mornings Better
Made with real buttermilk, these soft and fluffy pancakes are loaded with flavor. Extra maple syrup optional!
|Mix||1 cup||2 cups||full bag|
|Water||1/2 cup||1 cup||2 cups|
- Whisk together mix and water. Allow batter to sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Heat lightly greased griddle or skillet to medium-high.
- Pour batter, a scant 1/4 cup at a time, onto griddle or skillet. Cook until bubbles form on top side; flip and cook and lightly browned.
For thinner pancakes, add a teaspoon or or two additional water for every cup of pancake mix.
King Arthur unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour), sunflower oil, buttermilk, cane sugar, brown sugar, baking powder (baking soda, calcium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), natural flavor, sea salt, wheat protein.
Contains: Milk, wheat.
Do not eat raw mix, dough, or batter.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1/3 dry mix (41 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 11|
1 serving = 2 pancakes
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|Total Sugars||4 g|
|Includes 3 g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|