Crest, Pro Health, Gum & Sensitivity, Fluoride Toothpaste, Soft Mint, 4.1 oz (116 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2023
- Date First Available: July 29 2020
Shipping Weight:0.16 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CRR-90396
- UPC Code: 037000903963
- Package Quantity: 4.1 oz
15.5 x 5.1 x 4.3 cm , 0.14 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Fluoride Toothpaste for Anticavity, Antigingivitis and Sensitive Teeth
- All Day Protection*
- Starts Working on Sensitivity Immediately** for Relief Within Days
- Instashield** Formula
Creates a shield of protection against food/drink for sensitivity relief within days.
Clinically Proven Healthier Gums
Neutralizes harmful plaque bacteria at the gum line to bring gums back to health.
- Aids in the prevention of cavities
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact
**Start working immediately by blocking tubules
- Adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Do not swallow.
- Children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
|Sodium fluoride 0.454% (0.14 w/v fluoride ion)||Anticavity, antigingivitis, antisensitivity toothpaste|
|Water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, sodium lauryl sulfate, carrageenan, sodium gluconate, flavor, stannous chloride, xanthan gum, cocamidopropyl betaine, zinc citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, sucralose, titanium dioxide.|
Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persist or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth.
Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and my be removed by your dentist.
This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining.
See your dentist regularly.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.