FREE shipping over ֏32,000.00
Bausch + Lomb, Advanced Eye Relief, Eye Wash, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Eye Irrigating Solution
- Cleans, Refreshes, Soothes
- For Daily or Emergency Eye Cleansing
- Sterile Eye Cup Enclosed
- Contoured Cup Design
Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief eye wash eye irrigating solution washes the eye to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging and itching by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants (smog or pollen), or chlorinated water.
Washes the eye to help relieve
- loose foreign material
- air pollutants (smog or pollen)
- chlorinated water
For Everyday Use:
- Cleanses and refreshes your eyes.
- Soothes burning, stinging, irritated eyes.
- Removes pollen, ragweed, and dust.
- Removes chlorinated water.
For Emergency Use:
A sterile solution to flush irritants from eyes.
For use with nozzle applicator.
- Flush the affected eye(s) as needed
- Control the rate of flow of solution by pressure on the bottle
- Do not touch dropper tip to eye
When using an eye cup
- Rinse the cup with Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief® eye wash immediately before each use.
- Avoid contamination of the rim and inside surfaces of the cup.
- Fill the cup half full with Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief® eye wash solution and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent spillage.
- Tilt the head backward. Open eyelids wide and rotate eyeball to thoroughly wash the eye.
- Rinse cup with clean water after each use.
- Replace cap after use.
|Purified water (99.05%)||Eyewash|
|Inactive Ingredients: Boric acid, sodium borate and sodium chloride, preservative added: benzalkonium chloride (0.01%)|
Do not use imprinted neck back is not intact.
For external use only.
Do not use
- If you have open wounds in or near the eyes, and get medical help right away.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
When using this product
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination.
- Replace cap after use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- Condition worsens or persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 15°-25° C (59°-77°F).
- Keep tightly closed.
- Does not contain thimerosal.
- Enclosed eye cup is sterile if packaging is intact.
- Use before expiration date marked on the carton or bottle.
For use in the eyes only.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.